WAPilates opened in January 2005 with a goal of catering to our clients in a boutique environment allowing them to focus and get the Pilates workout they wanted. By appointment only, our Teachers take each clients goals and needs to create the perfect workout for them.
To create a happy, supportive, safe environment for our clients and Teachers to achieve the best Pilates experience possible.
Some words from our clients
- " I can think more clearly after a Pilates session and I always leave with a smile on my face!" Emily
- "I plan on staying as long as I can at WAP practicing my moves under the studio's sparkling chandeliers." Susan
- "Pilates. The most intelligent form of exercise! The results are remarkable" Jennifer
- "After just a few months my back pain was gone and my core was stronger. I thought I was a fit guy with my time in the gym, I found I needed Pilates" Matt
- "I have gained more flexibility in my shoulders after years in front of a computer and my posture and flexibility has improved" Katie
- "WAP and Pilates has changed my body from the inside out. It has also helped manage my stress level and made me feel better about myself" Carmen